Sunday, April 15, 2018

Andrew is 3!

Happy third birthday Andrew!





Yesterday we celebrated Andrew's third trip around the sun.  My parents had come down to help us move and stayed around for the party.  I invited Sarah's parents and my brother in law's family who were able to come as well.

We met at our new house and I cooked a simple lunch of hamburgers and hot dogs.  I got to enjoy cooking out on our back porch and filling up the house with people socializing.  All of my in-laws and other guests were very impressed with how the house looked.


Andrew had a little trouble with the concept of opening presents infant of an audience, but he figured it out pretty quickly.


My phone ran out of batteries when it was time to cut the cake, but Lisa managed to get some pictures.

Photo

All in all we had a great time getting the extended family together and breaking in the new house.

No comments:

Post a Comment