Sunday, August 5, 2018

Summer Break

When I was planning this summer's road trip I had considered staying on the road for almost two full months.  I quickly thought better of that and scheduled a two week break back at home to rest and recuperate.

Clint and Laura got to spend 4th of July at church camp and me and the three little boys went to the fought of July celebration at Panther Island in downtown Fort Worth.











Sarah's van was on it's last legs, so when I came across a low milage used van at a steal of a price I bought it.  This will let me avoid putting so many miles on my SUV.


When the kids got back we spent the next week cleaning up and restocking the trailer for the next trip.  We also had some time to explore the Dallas Aquarium






And I took the big kids on a helicopter ride.







Soon it was time to load up for the next part of our summer road trip.  We left not a moment too soon,  North Texas had two weeks of temperatures over 100 while we were away.

No comments:

Post a Comment